It’s simple to not remember routine service for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the first concern we’re keeping in mind at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning.
That’s due to the fact annual service provides a lot of advantages for your equipment, such as enhanced efficiency and a reduced chance for breakdowns. You can have these benefits—and more—by choosing our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also have a smaller bill for our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are backed by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also perform an exhaustive check of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations may help discover heating, cooling and indoor air quality issues. If you need to enhance your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products too.
You’ll also be given our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your home. This might help you make an informed selection when you’re trying to decide between repair or replacement.
Why is Annual HVAC Maintenance so Essential?
Yearly maintenance offers lots of benefits for your heating and cooling equipment.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity costs.**
- Pinpoints minor problems before they result in costly repairs.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps safeguard your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you have a fuel-burning furnace.
This membership plan incorporates seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your heating and cooling units. This work is the most detailed in the business. That’s because its numerous cleaning and adjustment steps help restore your equipment to peak efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
Besides a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Reviewing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting capacities and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting power and safety devices
- Adding new standard air filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Annual Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Zero trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual inspection on every visit
To start the process, reach our Experts at 704-464-4307. We’ll help you select the right membership plan to match your necessities and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.