Spring may be over but it’s never too late to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- United States residents spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- Half of sicknesses are caused or irritated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.97% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.