We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to share problems related to heating that Charlotte homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Charlotte home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Below is a list of the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks producing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace excessive heat or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters resulting in airflow and comfort problems
4. Pilot light or furnace ignition issues, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or increased energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Each of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly detect the problem area and make the required repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they run correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Most importantly – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age may pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Charlotte at 704-464-4307 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.