With Earth Day coming up, you may be overwhelmed with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Well guess what? We’re here with a few ideas of our own, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater eco-friendly, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlive your traditional tank heater. Truly! We collected the leading reasons you should purchase a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial investment can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of an estimated $300.
- Continuous Flow – We’ve all felt it. The shocking pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters do away with that trouble altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlive old, inefficient tank water heaters by five to ten years. So not only will the government help you out with the cost, you don’t have to replace them as quickly, which also saves you money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the exact amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This wonderful tidbit can save you up to 20% off your water heating costs. They also require less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. Although a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water sitting around waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t hold water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today for a no-charge in-home analysis
. We are here to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.