How many times have you left your house realizing you forgot to change the temperature or shut the garage door? We can’t help with the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® provides remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can adjust your home’s temperature from any location in the world.
Up to 50% of your monthly utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your living space.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start reducing those energy costs. You can also purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are just some of the benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that allows you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you have a change in schedule
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they are developed and warns you and Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Charlotte to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast shows outdoor temperatures
To hear more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call Service Experts in Charlotte at 704-464-4307.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy