Saving energy never felt so good. Literally. The most efficient systems we offer, these gas furnaces will keep your home warm and comfortable, and they’ll do so with extreme energy efficiency. In fact, these products boast maximum efficiency for all gas furnaces we have. Learn more about each of these furnaces below. After you’ve narrowed down your selections, give Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Charlotte a call at 704-464-4307. We’ll provide a free quote and answer all your furnace-related questions.
If there was only one word to describe the SLP98V, we’d probably pick “amazing.” That’s pretty convincing alone, but it doesn’t quite explain all the benefits and features of this powerful gas furnace. First off, this is one of the most energy-efficient furnaces you can get.1 Boasting up to 98.2% efficiency and a Most Efficient designation by ENERGY STAR®, this system can save you more than $800 a year.2 That’s a lot of money. But it’s not the only outstanding part of this product. The SLP98V is built with many features, including:
- Variable-capacity system – this means it automatically adjusts as necessary to work at maximum efficiency. We know we already covered efficiency, but we just can’t get over this one.
- SilentComfort™ technology and variable speed blower – decreases sound levels
- Duralok Plus™ Heat Exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer – for cleaner combustion
- SureLight Control Board – controls all furnace operations and is iComfort™ compatible
What you really need to know is that this unit has nearly endless features to stay reliable and energy efficient. Call 704-464-4307 or schedule a free appointment online to learn more about gas furnaces in Charlotte.
Across North America, and in Charlotte, gas furnaces don’t come quieter than this one. The SL280V features a variable speed motor and special sound-absorbing materials to make it 4.5 times quieter than any other furnace. In fact, it’s the quietest in its class3 and lets you feel the comfort without hearing it. We suppose we can make that sacrifice...
Discover more features of the SL280V, like its:
- Two-stage gas valve – modifies the amount of gas used for more exact temperature control
- SureLight® Ignitor – to ensure a long life and reliable operation
- Sealed Blower Compartment – decreases heat loss and increases efficiency
- High efficiency variable speed motor – which may help decrease your energy bills
The EL296E gas furnace is all about the numbers. There are a few that stand out most. First, this furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 96%, which is not only above average, but it could save hundreds on your yearly energy expenses. Further, the EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than average single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient when it’s in constant fan mode. Other features include:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Higher SEER ratings in cooling mode – keeps energy waste minimal
- Two-stage gas valve – varies heating output for greater efficiency
- Sound-absorbing insulation – for quiet operation
- SureLight® igniter and control board – ensures long product life and high reliability
Let Service Experts help with all your Charlotte area gas furnace needs. Schedule your free appointment today.
1 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire and low-fire operation of Lennox SLP98UH070XV36B and leading competitive units as of July 2013 at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012. Efficiency ratings established per test standard: ANSI/ASHRAE 103-2007.
2 Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox® furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and you individual lifestyle.
3 Based on sound pressure levels during steady-state, high-fire operation of Lennox SL280UH070V36A and leading competitive units at mid-point temperature rise and minimum external static pressure when set up per Section 4.4.4 of AHRI 260-2012.