The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Charlotte. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have all your heating problems covered. They’ll perform our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll be worry-free knowing our 6 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are properly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will work to its maximum efficiency longer, providing continuous heat throughout the winter season.
At Service Experts in Charlotte, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Examine and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which may greatly affect efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This procedure ensures air is properly circulating through your home to provide you with the most comfort.
Confirm calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to ensure the right pressure is delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is crucial for efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. The last thing you need is a problem with one of these parts on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks, including our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can review any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help decrease your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 704-464-4307 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.