Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will save a lot of energy, the Lennox® Energence model tops the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings you’ll receive when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which generates efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. With ratings that high, you will experience the highest reduction in energy costs possible on your space.
Compared to standard units, our optional SmartAirflow™ system can up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption. Additionally, the Energence rooftop system has been certified by ENERGY STAR® and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
It’s not just efficient – the Energence rooftop system is easy to service, very reliable and will ensure your company saves energy and stays comfortable for years. We’ll highlight some of the most prominent features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to enhance reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to minimize the chance miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, durability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps eliminate temperature swings
Our highly trained technicians at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Charlotte can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 704-464-4307 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.